Lego Carbon Racers: on hold

Hey, y'all (if there are any of ya). Bad news first: I'm going to be taking a breather from posting Lego Carbon Racers models. It's a real shame--especially considering how much I like the next one in line--but life has gotten a little hectic, and so I'm cutting back on some stuff.

The good news is the main reason I'm cutting back. My wife and I recently welcomed our second child into our family! He's a couple of weeks early, but mom and baby (and I) are doing well. Our now-oldest son is also happy to have a sibling, and another thing that keeps him happy are the Lego cars I make for him, of course. Maybe I should post their models sometime; they're built to be nice and durable.

See ya!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

First Post!

View the VIP Van!

Back again with the Powder Blue Powerhouse!